here's another cool game to play that i stole from garrett.
oh, and after 3.5 drinks tonight, i'm totally tipsy.
Instructions:
Put your music player on shuffle.
Press forward for each question.
Use the song title as the answer to the question, even if it doesn't make any sense.
1. How am I feeling today? Whole Lotta Love by Led Zepplin (this sounds about right)
2. Will I get far in life? I Wonder by Blind Melon (yes i do wonder... all the freakin' time... welcome to life as a grad student in a field that few people even recognize, much less find important or useful)
3. How do my friends see me? Find the River by REM (what would that even mean?)
4. Where will I get married? Vindicated by Dashboard Confessional (now this one is even more confusing)
5. What is my best friend? Passion by the Nixons (this one i can almost buy.... given my spontaneous nature... but we all know the real answer is puppies)
6. What is the story of my life? Myself by The Verve Pipe (ha)
7. What was high school like? Farewell and Goodnight by the Smashing Pumpkins (i think i agree)
8. How can I get ahead in life? Traumlicht as song by the ND Glee Club. (now, thats pretty funny. DreamLight, is what is translates to, whatever that means)
9. What is the best thing about me? The Impression that I Get by the Mighty Mighty Bosstones (this one i buy... i am good with first impressions)
10. What is today going to be like? Omaha by Counting Crows (so flat, boring, and in the middle of nowhere? i don't like the sound of that!)
11. What is in store for this weekend? 4am by Our Lady Peace (this sounds a bit more like it)
12. What song describes my parents? You May be Right by Billy Joel (may... but what does a may really mean....)
13. To describe my grandparents? Shameless by Billy Joel (this might work for grandma... but not for grandpa, at all)
14. How is my life going? I don't sleep, I dream by REM (yep)
15. What song will they play at my funeral? Your Body is Wonderland by John Mayer (i hope not, since i hate this song... how did it get on my playlist anyways?????)
16. How does the world see me? Impersonality by Goo Goo Dolls (impersonal??? boy, do i have them fooled....)
17. Will I have a happy life? The Sad Cafe by The Eagles (well, that doesn't sound very encouraging)
18. What do my friends really think of me? Up in the Sky by Oasis (well, i am flighty... and Carrie always used to call me a crackbird)
19. Do people secretly lust after me? All you Need is Love by The Beatles ( HA! I knew it. you all love me. and frankly, who can blame you??)
20. How can I make myself happy? Brain Stew by GreenDay (what? mix up my brains a bit more? isn't that what my next level of school is all about?)
21. What should I do with my life? Eight Days a Week by The Beatles (yeah, we all know i need to work more... but come on!)
22. Will I ever have children? Narcolempsy by Ben Folds Five (ummmmm..... yeah......)
23. What is some good advice for me? All in All by Toad the Wet Sprocket (and this means??)
24. How will I be remembered? more love by Victor Wooten (doesn't sound so bad)
25. What is my signature dancing song? Stairway to Heaven by Led Zepplin (haha)
26. What is my current theme song? Sleepyhouse by Blind Melon (suprisingly, despite the huge amounts of sleep lately, this is completely untrue)
27. What does everyone else think my current theme song is? Thirty-Three by Smashing Pumpkins (ha, sure they do)
ok, that's it for now. soren is insisting on snuggle and i'm tipsy, so typing time is over.
Wednesday, April 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
At least several of yours actually made sense
John Mayer. That's hilarious.
Post a Comment