
i never thought it would come to this... but i'm starting a blog. well, a new blog. i think i grew past diaryland ages ago, and it's been time to move on. so, here we are.
let's just see where this ends up, shall we?
as of right now, i am: sitting on the futon, watching the snow fall (and the cat's sleep) and procrastinating my studying for my GRE on monday. the snow is my favorite kind, real fine and sparkly, so it glitters every time the light catches. there's a good bit on my balcony... enough that i think in a day or so i will be able to go out and build a snowdog/cat. if it works out, i'll take pictures.
ok, now, just so this post isn't completely short and lame, ima do a survey that i got from my friend johnny-dee.
1. Seven things to do before I die
2. Seven things I cannot do
3. Seven things that attract me to my spouse/best friend
4. Seven things I say most often
5. Seven books (or series) I love
6. Seven movies I watch over and over again (or would watch over and over if I had the time)
7. Seven people I want to join in, too
Seven things to do before I die:
1. knit all the things i say i can
2. have a horse of my own that i can ride bareback
3. start a pride&prejudice colony
4. learn to play the mandolin/guitar
5. do something meaningful in my field
6. become a yoga master
7. visit the greek isles and steal something from plato's time
Seven things I cannot do:
1. enjoy analytic philosphy
2. work ahead of time
3. say no
4. ski
5. be angry at my friends
6. fix a barbed wire fence
7. love the cold
Seven things that attract me to my best friend:
1. patience (with me & my insanity)
2. loyalty
3. ability to amuse me
4. strength (of character)
5. love (esp. of puppies)
6. ability to sit quietly
7. wisdom
Seven things I say most often:
1. "wha-da?"
2. "slurpee?"
3. "sounds cool."
4. "for serious?"
5. "duuuude"
6. "tous bous"
7. "dag yo"
Seven books (or series) I love:
1. pride&prejudice
2. the plague
3. call of the wild
4. the chronicles (of narnia)
5. plato: collected dialogues
6. waiting for godot
7. one fish, two fish
Seven movies I watch over and over again:
1. p&p (the a&e version)
2. zoolander
3. spaceballs
4. the black stallion
5. aladdin
6. breakfast at tiffany's
7. notting hill
Seven people I want to join in, too:
1. i, also, will not pass this on.
2. but feel free to do it if you like.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
mans. that took a lot longer than i thought it would. but now, the first post is done. woot.
1 comment:
Yaaaay!
Danielle has a blog...and I'm the first poster! Or is it postor? Hmmm...
Come visit my blog--and The Captain's blog!
Post a Comment